Monday, November 3, 2014

Clearing the Air

Well, I think we need to talk about a few things.

In truth, I struggled with quite a while on how to write this post. Yes, we need to address the elephant in the room that is the shooting in Ottawa; and I did try to on the day, but everything I attempted to write down just seemed contrived at the time. With the days that have passed, we have learned a bit more here and there, and I feel that I can actually talk about it now without sounding like I'm making it all up as I go along.

I do plan on talking more about this; and the fallout that has arisen from it, from the definition of terrorism to new security laws on the horizon.

But, that post will come at a later date. For now, just know that I'm still here and that post is coming soon.

No comments: